Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sooo cold

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:45am. It's sooo cold outside. It's like -8 out there. Well, below you'll see the list of crimes for this afternoon. I hope everyone has a good day and stays safe.
----------
I'm finally back. It's 4:33pm. It's real quite in the area.

4:30pm - Missing person. 2624 N Harding. The child never returned from school.

4:37pm - Beat car 2534 has a station assignment to Wrightwood and Pulaski.

5:58pm - Anybody wondering where the crime is? There's been none to report on. I will continue to listen until dinner, but afterwards, I'm going to do other stuff. I decided to stop reporting early tonight since there's been nothing to report on.

6:23pm - I'm going to eat now. I'll be back tomorrow morning. Good night everyone and stay warm!

No comments: