Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Going Downtown today

Good morning, folks, it's 6:31am. Well, today, I will not be in school due to personal business I have to handle in Downtown. I'm told it's a long interview by whoever I have to see (no, it's not the media or anything, LOL), so I'll be gone for a few hours. The good thing is that I don't have to leave my house for another hour and 30 minutes for it. Right now, I'm currently listening to my bus company's radio to hear my mom's call of me not going go in (since the substitute driver has yet to answer up) but I will start monitoring Zone 12 in a little bit. So, here's the list of crimes today, folks, and enjoy.

7:55am - Traffic accident. 2029 N Kedvale. Vehicle struck the garage door and now the caller cannot get out of the garage. This is the only call I'm covering until later when I return from my appointment. I'll be back later, and everyone stay safe until then!

12:57pm - Moving domestic disturbance. 2530 N Hamlin. Two people were throwing money at each other while in a black van. Yes, I'm back from my appointment.

1:02pm - Missing person. 3628 W Shakespeare. While the caller was dropping the 6th grader off to school, he ran off, and he has not came home.

1:54pm - Holding the offender. 3986 W Barry. ASPIRA High School security holding a male teenager for Battery.

2:15 to 2:26pm - Fell asleep. LOL.

2:26 to 2:28pm - EMERGENCY on Zone 12. At the Brunson school, 932 N Central. 45Sam just got a window of theirs car broken out. The male offenders took off running north on Central. Multiple units are rushing to the scene.

2:28pm - A slow down has been given for Brunson school.

2:29pm - Support unit request. At the ASPIRA High school. Beat 1704 needs a transport to Lakeshore school, 6759 N Bosworth.

2:31pm - Suspicious person turned into perosn calling for help at 3605 W Belmont. Not sure what's happening in regard to the suspicious person, but on the second call, a hysterical female was requesting the police.

2:33pm - A slow down has been given for 3605 W Belmont.

2:35pm - An RD number has been pulled from the Brunson incident. It's HR142667. The event is 09659.

3:23pm - Disturbance. 1951 N Monticello. Sounds like a male with army shorts or something is causing a problem by sitting on people's window sills.

3:44pm - Beat car 2505 is asking to be held down at Kenwell Park.

4:04pm - Check the well being. Fullerton and Lawndale. Male jumping up and down like he's high, then fell asleep.

4:14pm - Is something going to happen? Sounds like some action may be stirring up. Here's what I got. Gang disturbance at Wrightwood and Pulaski. Six gang members are going westbound in a blue car. They got bats out of the trunk of the car.

4:19pm - The guy on the 4:04pm job woke up and hopped on a eastbound CTA bus.

4:50pm - Residental alarm. 2847 N Pulaski. Resident's is going off.

4:59pm - Assault. 3937 W North. At the Jackson Hewitt. Male Black, with an $100 DOLLAR BILL COSTUME, is threatening folks. WOW.

5:28pm - Parker. 3725 W Wrightwood. Some car on a cross walk.

5:44pm - Criminal trespass in progress. 2204 N Lawndale. Someone is trepassing.

5:56 to 6:26pm - Eating dinner.

7:03pm - Fire. 3621 W Belmont. House is on fire. This is the last call I'm covering for tonight since I have to go to bed earlier tonight. Good night, everyone, and be safe!

7:05pm - Had to come back for a very quick update. Beat car 2522 is at the fire now too, along with multiple fire trucks pulling up.

No comments: