Saturday, May 31, 2014

Fight @ Belmont/Central Park, Traffic Stop @ Rockwell/Belmont

Good morning, everyone, it's 2:54am. Sorry for being gone for a couple of days. Got extremely busy Wednesday and Thursday, then went out of town to Milwaukee yesterday. Had a very relaxing time in Milwaukee, which was much needed. Anyway, I'm monitoring 17 this overnight until 7:21am. I'll be monitoring 25 tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, tomorrow will be the first day my new summer schedule will go into effect for this blog. As many of you are probably aware, every year from June to September, I go on an all day everyday monitoring schedule, or at least try to, and this summer will be no exception. Although, I will have to warn you guys now, there will probably be some days I don't monitor in the summer, especially from mid June to late July. In addition to a summer class that I'm taking starting next Thursday that meets on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 8am to 10:40am, I will have Student Government responsibilities as well as be working, as I was hired for a summer job at my school. I'll only be working part-time during June and July as registration is not all that busy and the fact I'm taking a class, but I'll be full-time in August until classes for the fall starts, when the job ends. I'm sorry to be going on and on, but I do want to let all of you know so you are not caught off guard. With that, here's crime for this overnight and early morning.

3:32am - Battery in progress. Belmont and Central Park. People fighting on the corner.

6:38am - Beat 1795 has a traffic stop at Rockwell and Belmont.

7:06am - Parker. 33XX N Harding. Car parked in the handicap spot.

7:21am - I'm going to go for the day. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: