Thursday, January 22, 2009

My observations on school

Hello, everyone. I've decided to make a special post just for this week, being finals and all. Here are my observations.

January 20: On Tuesday, things were pretty whacked up with the schedule change for the week but considerbly calm. Other then some loudness and a kid getting arrested for I don't know what (seemed pretty intense since there were about six cops near the kid and one officer yelling at the kid), it was pretty calm.

January 21: I've decided to be positive for today. On Wednesday, when I went to English class to do a test, I observed all of the kids in there doing their test and really paying attention to it. So, good job to them and hope all their finals go well.

January 22: Being positive again. On Thursday, I observed crowds of kids heading to their classes and other kids doing what they were told. Good job to all of those kids!

- Thanks,
Avondale/Logan Square Crime Blotter

No comments: