Monday, February 9, 2009

My observations on school

Hello, everyone, this week was pretty good.

February 3: On Tuesday, my class and I went on a field trip to the Nature Muesum. It was a nice experience. In other news, there is a different bell schedule in effect for tomorrow, due to testing.

February 4: On Wednesday, things were a little insane. I saw no fights and few altercations. However, what's a "bit" insane to me is that one of my closet friends in the class suffered from a seizure. I was not around when it happened. Hope he recovers well. Then, as I was coming home from school, my school bus was sitting at an intersection waiting for the light to turn green when we were rear-ended by some lady. She apologized but my driver and aide informed her the police and an ambulance still had to be called. My driver asked for an ambulance because she wanted us to be checked out. Nobody was injured but a bit shaken up. My driver filled out a report then we we continued on the route. By the way, many thanks to the school for calling our parents to let them know about it. It's greatly appriacted.

February 5: On Thursday, we went on a field trip to DuSable Muesum. It was a very nice experience to say the least.

February 6: On Friday, things were calm. I only observed the here and there loudness. Otherwise, almost all of the kids were heading to class and doing their work.

February 9: On Monday, things were once again calm for the most part. Other than two kids in my computer class taking pictures of each other flashing gang signs and the here/there loudness, nothing else really happened.

- Thanks,
Avondale/Logan Square Crime Blotter

No comments: