Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crime blotter for February 3, 2009

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:38am. Today, my class and I have a field trip that we're going on. We're going to the Nature Muesum (Fullerton and Cannon Drive), so that means I won't be in the school all day. Good. Well, here is crime for this morning before I go and for this afternoon/evening.

4:33pm - I'm finally back. I've would've been back sooner but I was so tired that I took a little nap.

4:44 to 4:45pm - EMERGENCY on Zone 12. Some foot chase happened around Lavergne and Van Buren, but I have no further information on it, since I was busy writing to someone.

5:15pm - I'm going to do some other stuff for a little bit. I'll be back.

5:41pm - Back for a minute. 1) Domestic disturbance. 4313 W Schubert. 15 yr old took the car. 2) Disturbance. 3940 W Fullerton. At Jewel's. No further information.

5:53pm - Wanted for Auto Theft related to the Schubert domestic is a 15 yr old female, about 4'11. She took the keys from her mother's car about 30 minutes ago. She fled in a '04 Black Suzuki which went towards Diversey.

5:56pm - Residental (or Burglar) Alarm. 2745 N Avers. Back door motion. If I'm not mistaken, a sex offender lives at this address.

5:57pm - The mother of that Schubert domestic wants to press charges against her daughter for stealing her car.

6:20pm - Check the well being. 4045 W Oakdale. 88 yr old person may be sick, but cannot be reached by family.

6:21pm - Gang disturbance. 3929 W Armitage. Gang members loitering.

6:23pm - Traffic control. Fullerton and Konster. Truck driver needs assistance.

6:25pm - I'm going to go for a little bit ... for real now.

7:38pm - I'm finally back.

7:50pm - Battery in progress. 4400 W Altgeld. People fighting.

7:52pm - A slow down is given on the 7:50pm job. One officer asks for a call back.

7:53pm - Supervisor 2550 says the fight on Altgeld is on the 2nd floor.

8:04pm - I have to go now. Good night everyone and be safe.

No comments: