Friday, March 20, 2009

My observations on school

Hey, everyone, school has been pretty good this week.

March 16: On Monday, things were ok. I observed several arguments and two fights but nothing major.

March 17: Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! Anyway, I observed more arguments and heard of some fights. Other than that stuff, just the usual school day.

March 18: On Wednesday, school was good for the most part. The only thing I saw that was eventful for the most part was a fight (well, near fight) in my 2nd period class. Two boys had a heated argument over something that happened yesterday then shoves ensued before it was broken up by the teacher and two other boys. Other than that, I only observed the usual arguments and loudness.

March 19: On Thursday, my class and I went on a field trip to Harlem-Irving Plaza. It was nice. I bet some of you folks are happy, since this is our last trip on a mall, at least for the time being.

March 20: On Friday, things were calm. I didn't observe any arguements or fights. Our program was bursting with "excitement" today, but I won't get into it.

- Thanks,
Avondale/Logan Square Crime Blotter

No comments: