Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, 2008

Good morning and Merry Christmas to everyone out there! It's currently 5:13am. Yeah, I know, it's early, but I couldn't wait to open my presents anymore. I also had to make my rounds (leaving comments on various sites). Well, I've owned my police scanner for offically a year today. The scanner has proved reliable to me. My Christmas present this year was a Kodak EasyShare C813. I'm waiting for my godfather to wake up and everything, then I'll give him a call and ask if he could come over to help me set the camera up. Finally, this morning seems to be a bit active. Various stuff has been going on, but the most pressing call is right below. Here is crime for this fine Christmas early morning.

4:59am - Person stabbed. 22XX N Karlov. Person was stabbed.

5:23am - Beat car 2523 is writing up tows all along Milwaukee Avenue (Belmont to Central Park).

5:27am - The 4:59am job may be bonafied. I heard an RD number being pulled and everything from that address.

6:39am - Burglar alarm. 2729 N Avers. No further information.

No comments: