Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy day

It's Wednesday, December 10, 2008. Today, after school, I have to go somewhere until about ... I don't know ... maybe 4 or 5? Even 6? Not sure. Well, I might be back later, but if I'm not, then there's tomorrow.
------------------
I'm finally back. It's been a long day for me, lol, so let's get to the crime:

5:46pm - Battery in progress. Wrightwood and Springfield. Group of teens fighting in the street.

6:19pm - Not again with the group teen fights. Now there's one at 4019 West Nelson.

6:30pm - DUI driver. Fullerton and Konster. Someone on drugs is speeding southbound on Konster at Fullerton, not stopping.

6:46pm - Check the well being. 2424 N Konster. Someone is crying hystercially.

7:03pm - From a good source of mine, I have information that a large group of teens have gathered at Diversey and Central Park. There were about 50 teens out on the corner, according to my source. They may start fighting. No further information. I will continue to monitor this situation.

7:58pm - Disturbance. 39XX W George. Gang members cruising around in a white van.

8:19pm - I have to go now. Good night everyone.

No comments: