Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crime blotter for December 3, 2008

Good morning everyone. It's 6:38am. I have to go now but i'll be back in the afternoon with the crime blotter.
--------
Between 1 and 1:30pm - A pit bull or some other mean dog went on the loose on the 2800 block of North Ridgeway (I live right on this block). From what I've been told, the dog was running up and down the block, scaring people walking down the street. The dog ran up to one lady walking in an alley, trying to bite her leg. She freaked out. Animal Control was called, but the dog may still be on the loose.

4:26pm - Check the well being. 3100 block of N Haussen. Struggling is heard on an open line.

4:33pm - Beat car 2521 found the 4:26pm job's vitcim at Milwaikee and Belmont.

5:05pm - Beat car 2523 has a burglar report going to his box on the beat.

5:41pm - Domestic disturbance. 2342 N Karlov. No further information.

5:46pm - Don't know what's going on, but it sounds like a loud argument may be ensuing at Diversey and Ridgeway, maybe about 200 to 300 feet from where I reside. I heard some females/males possibly arguing outside. I will be continuing to monitor this.

5:47pm - Disturbance. 2032 N Pulaski. Someone was locked out.

6:06pm - Hit and run. 4302 W Fullerton. Someone has been hit by a car but that person refused EMS.

6:40pm - Person is calling back from the 6:06pm job, repeating what that ticket said.

7:03pm - Beat car 2555 had a traffic stop at 3702 W Schubert and requested an RD number. I couldn't get it in time, but the event number is 14145. Also, I have to go now, so I will see you all tomorrow. Good night everyone.

No comments: