Sunday, August 5, 2012

Shots Fired @ Belmont/Lawndale

Good morning, everyone, it's 12am. It's a mostly cloudy evening with temps in the lower 70s, and today will be sunny with temps around 80. Much cooler than it has been. Anyway, I'm only monitoring 25 from now until the first call comes out, then I'm heading to bed and getting up a little before 9, and I'll monitor until 10am. Then I'll be gone until 5pm. Why am I doing this, you ask? I have a important event at my church that my pastor wants me to be there for after our usual service, and since I have a lot of respect for him, I'll be there. That's all. Here's crime for today.

12:02am - Shots Fired. Belmont and Lawndale. Three shots heard.

12:04am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Good night, everyone.

8:40am - I'm back. Good morning, everyone.

10:01am - I have to go. I'll see you all later. Have a great morning/afternoon, everyone!

6:37pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

7:08pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:20pm - I'm back.

7:53pm - Gang disturbance. Lawndale and Wrightwood. Three to four males loitering on the corner.

9:16pm - 1) Parker. 29XX N Hamlin. 2) Parker. 41XX W Wellington.

10:15pm - Disturbance. 37XX W Fullerton.

10:40pm - Criminal damage report. 28XX N Hamlin. Car windows were broken out.

10:47pm - Beat car 2524Robert has a street stop at Diversey and Lawndale.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Good night, everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the rate of gangbanger shootings when do you think they'll run out of gangbangers to shoot?

Anonymous said...

Any additional information on the attack on Wrightwood/Sawyer? There has not been any release of information on the suspect, and was wondering if the CAPS meeting shared anything new.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Anonymous 11:33, I didn't attend that CAPS meeting and I haven't heard anything else new. Is there anyone out there who attend 1412's meeting last week who would like to share what was talked about there?

Anonymous 8:31, I'm guessing never. For every gangbanger that gets shot, two replace him.