Friday, August 31, 2012

Parker On 2525's Beat, Kid Hit By Car @ ASPIRA

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:55am. It's a sunny morning with temps in the upper 60s, and today will be sunny with temps in the lower to mid 90s. Monitoring 25 on this last day of August. As you all know, this is the Labor Day holiday weekend, meaning that summer is, unofficially, over in Chicago. The beaches will no longer be open, all of the schools go back and other things. That also means I change my monitoring schedule back to pre-summer monitoring, which means I won't be making the effort to monitor all day everyday. I will still be updating just about everyday, but my hours will be cut short. This will go in effect after this weekend. This year, I will be doing something different, though. As you all know, I used to monitor from after my dinner until about midnight or so on Saturdays and from 8am or so until my dinner on Sundays. That will no longer be the case. I will now be monitoring before my dinner on Saturdays and after my dinner on Sundays. Also, depending on just how busy my college life gets, I might set a schedule for monitoring on weekdays also. Finally, today, I will be monitoring from now until about 8:30am or so, then I'll be monitoring this afternoon after 2:30pm or so. Here's crime for portions of today.

7:15am - Parker. On 2525's Beat.

7:56am - Traffic accident. 3986 W Barry. At the ASPIRA school. Student hit by a car. EMS en route.

7:58am - Beat 2506David has a traffic stop at Diversey and Pulaski. Running a name.

8:15am - Sounds like the accident is bona fide. Kid was hit by a car. They're taking him to the hospital.

8:24am - Some call in the area.

8:31am - I have to go. I'll be back later. Hope everyone has a great morning :).

2:56pm - I'm back for the time being. Good afternoon, everyone.

3:02pm - Check the well being. 2918 N Pulaski.

3:45pm - I need to go run some errands. I'll be back in an hour or two. See you all then.

6:57pm - I'm finally back. That took a while.

7:08pm - 1) Burglar alarm. 20XX N Hamlin. 2) Traffic accident. Keeler and Belden. 3) Gang disturbance. 27XX N Harding. Group in front in a car.

7:32pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:44pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:28pm - Person wanted. 30XX N Hamlin. Caller's son is wanted for something but didn't specify what. They called over here a couple of times earlier this afternoon.

9:25pm - Beat 4543 and his team will be doing a mission on 2523's Beat, east of Pulaski, this evening. Basically, from Diversey to Belmont, Pulaski to Central Park. Event number is 19376.

9:48pm - Might've been something on 2523Robert's Beat.

10:12pm - Beat 4543Adam has a street stop in Koz Park, and will be issuing an ANOV. Event number is 20718.

10:23pm - Beat 4543David has a street stop at 29XX N Avers.

10:42pm - I think there was a call in the area, but I'm not sure though.

11:00pm - Criminal trespass. 23XX N Keystone. People with some kind of light are sitting on the steps to the vacant house.

11:05pm - Traffic accident. Armitage and Keystone. Two cars, injuries.

11:10pm - 4543A has a traffic stop at 3121 N Pulaski. Event number is 21566.

11:18pm - 1) Check the well being. 27XX N Avers. 26 year old grandson's been drinking since the death of his grandfather and he's not doing well, caller isn't on scene and wants him to be checked on. 2) Criminal damage. 36XX W Shakespeare. Five teens just broke out a window to a building and fled towards Lawndale.

11:21pm - Burglar alarm. 1834 N Lawndale. At the YMCA.

11:22pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

1 comment:

Mary LaNett said...

Those children which go to Aspira are troubled kids. These are ones who couldn't fit in regular school.