Monday, August 20, 2012

Backlog In 25, Recover Stolen Vehicle On Pulaski

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 6pm. Yes, I'm finally back from blog vacation. How's everyone been? I've missed you guys, but I really did need a few days away. Hope there's been no major incidents while I was gone. I started my first day of college today at Wilbur Wright College, and I loved just about every minute of it. It's nothing like high school at all. So much freedom, new faces and most importantly, interesting classes. I have four classes, which are English 101, two Foundational Studies Math classes and Criminal Justice 102. English and Criminal Justice were the best ones. I can't describe to all of you how fantastic of a day I've had, but it was great, and I'm really looking forward to college. It's a step closer to my dreams and I finally get to work towards my degree and career goals. Well, enough said for now. Here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

7:03pm - Backlog in 25 at 19:03 hours.

9:27pm - Recover the stolen vehicle. 39XX W Cortland.

9:56pm - Beat 1565 is doing a search warrant execution at 17XX N Pulaski.

10:00pm - I'm totally exhausted from my first day of class, and I need to do some things before I go to bed, so I'm going to go get those things done. Have a good night, everyone, and I'll be back tomorrow :). Just so you all know, but I don't have class tomorrow. I go back on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its the guns. We need a national ban on all semi-automatic firearms. You can still hunt or defend yourself with a bolt action rifle.