Sunday, August 26, 2012

EMS Run @ Cornelia/Avondale, Males Fighting @ Pulaski/Belmont

Good morning, everyone, it's 8:39am. It's a mostly cloudy morning with temps in the mid 70s. Today will be cloudy, and rainy, with temps in the lower 80s. I'm monitoring 17 today for all of my fellow neighbors North of Belmont. We'll see how that goes. I'll return with 25 tomorrow, and only monitor at certain portions of the day, as I have class tomorrow. With that, here's crime for today.

1:27pm - EMS run. Cornelia and Avondale. Someone's down in the alley.

2:25pm - Battery in progress. Pulaski and Belmont. Three males fighting in the street.

2:41pm - Turns out the 1:27pm job is a bona fide DOA. It's at an address on the 3400 block of N Central Park. It's HV447956 with the event number is 10607. Death appears natural, but I'm not sure of the man's age or anything.

4:00pm hour - I fell asleep. I'm sorry. I'll monitor this time period on Tuesday.

5:57pm - Disturbance. 32XX N Kedzie. Parking dispute.

6:13pm - Theft in progress. 3422 N Elston. Green landscape truck is being broken into by a male.

6:18pm - Beat 1705 is at the 6:13pm job, and citizens are telling her that the guy's still in the back.


7:34pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

8:04pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

9:05pm - Robbery. 32XX N California. Two people robbed the caller.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

No comments: