Monday, August 27, 2012

Disturbance On 2523's Beat, Fight @ Kelvyn Park

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 5:17pm. It's a sunny afternoon with temps in the mid 80s. I had class today, which is why I'm just now starting the blog. Class was good today, I suppose. All that matters is that I'm furthering my education. Monitoring 25 for the rest of this month (this week). Without further ado, here's crime.

6:09pm - Disturbance. On 2523's Beat.

6:16pm - Battery in progress. 2700 block of N Kilbourn. 20 gangbangers fighting between Schubert and Parker, couple of calls coming in.

6:18pm - Calls are still coming in on the fight. Calls coming in at Parker and Kilbourn, and at Kelvyn Park. Lot of gangbangers fighting in and around the park area.

6:21pm - A slow down is being given on the fight. They're all starting to disperse.

6:40pm to 7:40pm - I fell asleep. I'm sorry, guys. College life.

7:54pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

8:06pm - I'm back. Good evening, folks.

9:34pm - 1) Parker. 18XX N Harding. 2) Some call on the 3900 block of W Cortland.

9:59pm - Disturbance. On 2523Robert's Beat.

10:02pm - Gang disturbance. Lawndale and Shakespeare.

10:15pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop calling in nonsense people. Most of these so called gang fights are just all verbal in nature. Making calls something they're not ain't gonna get the police there faster.

Anonymous said...

@August 28, 2012 8:05:00 AM CDT

Groups of people engaging in 'verbal fights' are committing assault. It shouldn't happen. These children shouldn't be allowed to do it.