Thursday, August 23, 2012

Parker On 2535's Beat, Gang Disturbance @ Barry/Monticello

Good morning, everyone, it's 10:58am. Sorry I'm late, but I just woke up. Needed the sleep, I guess. College has been exhausting me, but it's all for the good in the long run. I'm a step closer to my dreams. Today, I'm monitoring 25 for most of the day, although I do have to do my Math homework at some point, which will require me to put my concentration into that. I'm taking my education very seriously now, more than I ever have, so I won't be blogging as much as I use to for a few months, until this semester is over. With that, here's crime for today.

12:29pm - Parker. On 2535's Beat.

2:03pm - Gang disturbance. Barry and Monticello. Group representing and drinking on the corner.

2:27pm - Beat 2583 is doing foot patrol on the 4400 block of W Diversey this afternoon. Event number is 09976.

2:30pm - I need to get a start on my Math homework, so I'm going to do that. I'll be back later. See you all.

3:23pm - I'm back for the time being. Taking a break. Good afternoon, everyone.

3:44pm - Battery. 16XX N Harding.

5:30pm - I need to finish my homework, so I'll be back later. See you all.

7:17pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

7:56pm - Gang disturbance. Kedvale and Palmer. Large group intimating and harassing residents, flashing gang signs, etc.

8:09pm - Gang disturbance. Diversey and Avers.

8:23pm - Animal bite report. 28XX N Ridgeway.

9:26pm - Assault. 40XX W Wellington. Maintenance work is threatening the caller.

10:01pm - Battery in progress. 41XX W Oakdale. Group of eight to nine fighting in front with baseball bats.

10:04pm - A slow down is being given on the 10:01pm job.

11:35pm - Parker. On 2524Robert's Beat.

No comments: