Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gang Disturbance On Lyndale

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 12:56pm. It's a warm day outside, and it's sunny. I'm doing all right. My life isn't where I want it to be, but things will improve over time, as I hope. Anyway, I'm attending a block club meeting tonight in the area around Belmont and Kedzie. It starts at 7pm, but I'm going to leave here at 6:15 so I can catch the Belmont bus east. The meeting's until 9, so I probably won't be back until about 9:30 or 9:45. Then, tomorrow, I'm attending a special meeting at a school on Central Avenue to meet the new CPD Superintendent, Garry McCarthy. So, with that, here's crime for portions of this afternoon and evening.

1:21pm - Gang disturbance. 37XX W Lyndale.

1:46pm - Missing person. 38XX W Wabansia. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me.

2:37pm - 1) Suspicious person. 28XX N Harding. Two male Hispanics, one in blue baseball cap, brown shirt, hanging out front of house one door south; caller concerned because of recent break-ins. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me. 2) Disturbance. 3045 N Milwaukee. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me.

2:40pm - EMS run. Fullerton and Central Park. Man down in front of liquor store. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me.

3:02pm - Person wanted. 1834 N Lawndale. At the YMCA. Male Hispanic with a yellow shirt and brown shorts.

4:54pm - Gang disturbance. 2400 block of N Ridgeway. Bunch of them loitering and throwing up gang signs at the open hydrant.

5:05pm - Beat car 2531 just got flagged down at Central Park and Armitage regarding shots being fired by a green van. It went west on Armitage, then north on Lawndale towards McLean.

5:44pm - I have to go eat, and with that, I'm gone until later, perhaps. If not, I'll see you all tomorrow.

10:15pm - I'm back. Good evening.

10:18pm - Beat 2506Adam has a traffic stop at Central Park and Armitage.

11:15pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

No comments: