Thursday, July 14, 2011

Disturbance At The Public Storage On Pulaski

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:00am. It's currently sunny, in the upper 60s. Today will remain sunny but will warm up into the lower to mid 80s. Anyway, I'm monitoring right now until it's time for me to head to summer school. Then I'll be gone until 1pm or 2pm, because I'm going out after school to take care of some business. Then I'll be back. Also, I will be staying up this evening, hopefully until around 4am or 5am. We'll see about that. So, with that, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

6:31am - Disturbance. 2638 N Pulaski. At the Public Storage place. Elderly female refusing to leave.

7:38am - I have to go. I'll be back later. Have a great day, everyone.

2:08pm - I'm back. Good afternoon.

2:28pm - Disturbance. 29XX N Avers.

2:49pm - Disturbance. 3100 N Springfield.

3:20pm - Check the well being. 27XX N Lawndale.

4:21pm - Car alarm. 25XX N Springfield. From a gold Cadillac Escalade. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me.

5:06pm - 1) Battery. 3600 W North Ave. 2) Gang disturbance. Pulaski and Armitage.

5:23pm - Vice complaint. Koz Park. Four to five males drinking near the corner.

6:40pm - EMS run. 2400 N Monticello. Male down.

6:52pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:08pm - I'm back.

7:18pm - 1) Burglar report. 27XX N Monticello. 2) Person wanted. Kelvyn Park.

7:44pm - Assault in progress. Armitage and Ridgeway.

8:19pm - Traffic accident. 20XX N Avers.

9:12pm - Gang disturbance. 2900 block of N Avers.

9:25 through 9:30pm - There was police/Dispatch about the 7:18pm Monticello burglar report. Apparently, there was some argument between the caller and the CPD, which resulted in the caller going to the station, and then he got arrested or something.

10:31pm - 1) Reckless driver. Kostner and Diversey. 2) Robbery report. 40XX W Barry.

12:00am - I'm gone until 2:17am. I'll see you all then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, around 10:30pm on Thursday night on the corner of Armitage and Humboldt a young caucasian female was unresponsive on the sidewalk and an ambulance was attending to her. Is there any record of this and if she was dead?

Anonymous said...

Probably an overdose. Heroin heaven over by that side.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Hi anonymous 1:53, unfortunately, I do not have any record of that. I wish I did.