Friday, July 8, 2011

Burglar Alarm On Armitage, Disturbance On Karlov

Good morning, everyone, it's 11:30am. Sorry if I'm late (since it's Friday, and I'm not in school), but I was out enjoying my day. It's warm but sunny and pleasant. Anyway, I may be on and off today. I'm helping my mother and sister set up a new desk that I got. It's a late birthday present :). I needed a new one, because I've outgrown the old one, and since I do all of the community work I do, I needed a place to put all of my papers and what not. Also, I won't be blogging tomorrow, at least maybe until the middle of the evening. I'll be attending a block party all day on the next block from my house. I'm helping the coordinators out. So that should be fun. With that, here's crime for today.

11:46am - Burglar alarm. 36XX W Armitage.

12:23pm - Disturbance. 20XX N Karlov. Group of 7 to 8 males loitering and drinking.

12:37pm - Criminal damage. Cortland and Pulaski. Group of five male Blacks threw firecrackers at the mail carrier's mailbox and damaged it.

1:27pm - Burglar alarm. 36XX W Wrightwood.

3:53pm - Open hydrant. 2430 N Ridgeway. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me.

4:28pm - Dispatch sends a unit a job on the 3100 block of N Monticello, wants them to read it over their PDT. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me.

6:23pm - Person w/ a gun. Koz Park. Black or blue Geo Tracker with two males in it has a gun in it. The car was last seen heading towards Hamlin on Diversey.

8:24pm - Shots Fired. Armitage and Avers. Group of 7 to 8 males hanging out

8:36pm - Parker. 2000 block of N Avers.

9:10pm - 1) Gang disturbance. 4400 block of W Deming. Lot of calls for them being out. 2) Burglar alarm. 21XX N Hamlin.

10:25pm - Disturbance. 20XX N Kedvale.

10:28pm - They're calling back on the 9:10pm Deming job.

10:56pm - I have to go. I'll be back Sunday. Have a good night, everyone.

1 comment:

Bert Calamese said...

Timmy- Thank you for your reporting. You are not only asset to the community, you are a leader as well. You are sure to inspire others, that have the urge to do well, and we feel you are a excellent role model for the kids in our area. Thanks again for being so informative.