Tuesday, May 3, 2011

RD Number Pulled From Traffic Accident On Fullerton

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:24pm. Today was a pretty good day, but I'm tired. It was a long day. But I did have some fun with my class at Soldier Field for the opening ceremonies of the 43rd annual Special Olympics events. Special Olympics starts tomorrow but my class and I are only signed up for Thursday and Friday so it'll be a "normal" day tomorrow. But there's testing at school tomorrow, so I don't have to report to school until 10:30am, which is good. I can sleep in a little tomorrow morning. I do have to stay after school tomorrow, though, for an emergency meeting of Student Government. Also, and lastly, I have no community meetings or events this week until Saturday, likely. On Saturday, there's a clean-up scheduled on Ridgeway I'm supposed to attend, but we're not so sure if that will continue.

3:44pm - Beat 2592Foot pulls an RD number for a traffic accident from 4300 W Fullerton. It's HT277869 with the event number of 11376.

4:10pm - I have to cut my monitoring short for now. Have to go somewhere. I'll be back at 7:14.

7:14pm - I'm back.

8:31pm - Beat car 2524 is doing foot patrol on the 2200 block of N Central Park.

8:45pm - Disturbance. 3149 N Kostner.

8:48pm - Some call at 3181 N Milwaukee.

9:38pm - Gang disturbance. 4400 block of W Altgeld.

11:17pm - I'm going to go. Need to clear my head about a couple of things and I'm getting tired anyway. Have a good night, everyone, and see you all in the morning.

No comments: