Saturday, May 21, 2011

Groups Loitering In The Area

Good evening, everyone, it's 7:57pm. What a day. I went to Soldier Field this morning and afternoon for the autism walk along the lakefront. It was really fun, and really inspiring at some points. It was a good day. But now, I don't feel too well. My jaw is swollen because I have an infected tooth and I keep getting hot and cold, which are signs of the flu. My nose was stuffed, and I had a headache, earlier, but those are gone. Hopefully a good night's sleep will resolve most, if not all, of my health issues I'm having. Anyway, I really don't have much to do this week other than go to school. I'm supposed to go to a play tomorrow afternoon (don't know if I will if I'm still feeling ill), then I'm going to 25 to have a chat with the CAPS Sergeant on Tuesday, then I have my CAPS Beat meeting, for 2523, on Wednesday, then finally, I may have to attend a Student Government meeting. So with all of that, here's crime for this evening.

9:40pm - 1) Disturbance. 2003 N Pulaski. Group loitering at the Marathon gas station. 2) Gang disturbance. Kelvyn Park. Group loitering.

9:44pm - 1) Battery report. 3733 W George. No particulars on this call, but please do note that CPD was called to this building around 6:45 this afternoon. 2) Disturbance. 2459 N Pulaski.

11:00pm - Loud music disturbance. 4337 W Parker.

11:22pm - Gang disturbance. 3600 block of W North Ave. They're partying in the alley.

11:25pm - 1) Loud music disturbance. 2900 and 3000 blocks of N Avers. Loud party. 2) Battery. 3084 N Milwaukee. Caller was slapped by an unknown male.

11:38pm - Beat car 2523Robert is going in with one from 3084 on Milwaukee. Event number is 20591.

11:57pm - Suspicious person. 1627 N Springfield. Male keeps bothering the caller's dog.

No comments: