Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lovin' In Progress @ Taco Bell On Milwaukee

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:44pm. Such a warm day we have outside. It's in the mid 80s right now. The weather was pretty sunny until about two hours ago, then it started to rain. And it came in a downpour. All part of summer coming, I guess. Anyway, as we all know, tomorrow is June 1st, and I think you all know what that means for my blog, especially if you've been a reader for over a year. My coverage of crime is all day, everyday (as often as I can), and I monitor 14 at least twice a month. This is to keep you informed on the usual uptick in crime in our neighborhood during the summer months. Hopefully all of you will appreicate the time I put into this blog in the summer. On that note, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

4:47pm - Sex offense. 3167 N Milwaukee. Two lovers doing their thing in their car in the parking lot.

5:22pm - Beat car 2523 is doing foot patrol on the 3000 block of N Pulaski. Event number is 15434.

6:13pm - Suspicious person. 44XX W Altgeld. Male just drove down the alley on a motorcycle with a mask on.

6:54pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:13pm - I'm back.

7:14pm - This is for information: a group of men in a car are going through the 14th and 25th Districts and they are loaded with waterballoons. Sounds harmless, right? Nope. These guys are hitting people in the face and striking people who don't want to be hit with them. So this is a word of caution for all readers heading outside.

9:00pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow morning. Good night to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw the garage at 2979 N. Ridgeway. The overhead door is completely down broken. The homeless have lots of mattresses all over the floor. The yard is full of human poop.