Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

Good morning, everyone, and Happy Mother's Day to all mothers. It's 9:07am on this beautiful Sunday morning. It's currently in the mid 50s and will warm into the mid 60s today. I just hope there's no violence today. There were two incidents on my block last night. Anyway, I've got a busy week at school coming up. I have to stay after school on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday and Wednesday I'm helping out doing auditions for our Talent Show next week, then there's a Student Government meeting on Friday. On Saturday, I have a community clean-up somewhere here in the neighborhood, and then I may drop by 1413's CAPS Beat meeting on Thursday, depending on the weather. So a busy week for me. Also, yes, I'm monitoring 25 today. From now until 3:16pm, then again from 3:47 to 6:06. With that, here's crime for this morning and afternoon.

10:40am - Disturbance. 2421 N Keeler. Argument with the neighbor over a scratch on the car.

12:17pm - Disturbance. 2906 N Harding. Argument with the neighbor.

1:05pm - Assault. 3942 W Barry. Two neighbors were arguing and one threatened to go get "something".

2:11pm - Backlog in 25 at 14:11 hours.

2:12pm - Animal bite. 3927 W Belmont. At the animal hospital. Pit bull attacked the caller's dog.

3:16pm - Alright, on my break now. I'll be back at 3:47 :).

3:47pm - I'm back.

4:19pm - Check the well being. Pulaski and Schubert. Female teen sitting on the CTA bus stop bench keeps passing out. She has a dog with her. She may be a missing child.

5:20pm - Gang disturbance. Wrightwood and Kostner. Group of them loitering by Kelvyn Park.

6:06pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. See you all then.

No comments: