Friday, May 6, 2011

Crime Blotter For May 6, 2011

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:16pm. Another tiring day at Special Olympics, but today was good. Now we're done with the Olympics until next year. Back to the regular routine at school for the most part. Speaking of school, I'll be staying late several days this upcoming week. I'll be staying after school for the organizing of our Talent Show coming up on Tuesday and Wednesday, then there is a Student Government meeting on Friday. And if it doesn't rain too much on Thursday, I may drop by for 1413's CAPS Beat meeting. We'll see. Anyway, tomorrow, I will be monitoring 14 for all of you who live there. That's all I have to say, so here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

3:47pm - I'm going to lay down for a nap. I'll be back a little later.

6:06pm - I'm back. Good evening.

6:30pm - Beat car 2524 is doing foot patrol on the 2500 block of N Central Park.

6:32pm - Gang disturbance. 42X7 W Drummond. Group of them running on a roof.

6:55pm - Disturbance. 1600 block of N Avers. Drinkers.

6:57pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

7:12pm - I'm back.

7:15pm - Parker. 1800 block of N Harding. Permits.

7:20pm - Suspicious person. 3923 W Palmer. Something about two males who took off when they saw the caller.

7:23pm - Parker. 2800 block of N Kilbourn. Permits.

10:21pm - Gang disturbance. Keystone and Armitage.

10:41pm - Forgot the details and exactly where the call was, but there was a call in the area.

10:43pm - Burglar alarm. 4301 W Diversey. At the church.

10:44pm - Narcotics. 37X5 W McLean. People smoking weed behind the building.

10:45pm - Suspicious person. 2400 block of N Monticello. Guy on a bike.

10:55pm - Gang disturbance. 19X9 N Pulaski.

11:13pm - EMS run. 2828 N Lawndale. Male down in front.

11:18pm - Battery in progress. 3086 N Milwaukee. Two males fighting in front of Bristol's Liquor.

11:29pm - Loud music disturbance. 1920 N Springfield. Loud party.

11:48pm - Person w/ a gun. 2036 N Karlov. Male Hispanic, black hoodie, white shirt and dark pants has a gun, and he keeps coming in and out of the gangway.

11:52pm - A slow down is being given on the 11:48pm job.

11:53pm - Disturbance. 1820 N Harding. Skateboarder in front.

12:00am - I'm going to go. I'll be back in the morning with 14. Good night, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woke up to what sounded like 3-4 gunshots and then a car driving away near the Schubert/St Louis intersection, at about 4:15 AM. It could have been a little ways away, I wasn't properly awake when it happened - can you look into whether anything happened?

Thanks for everything you do, I am a long time reader but haven't commented before I don't think. I really appreciate all the time you take for this and the community.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

I can make a post on the blog regarding it, and ask around to see if anyone knows anything. I will also ask my friend ProdigalOne to look into the 911 tapes of the 25th District around that time to see if anything came up west of Central Park.

Thank you for your comment.