Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Female Fight @ Belmont And Milwaukee

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 6pm. It's a beautiful but breezy day, being in the upper 50s and/or lower 60s right now with sunshine. Anyway, as I've been saying, this has been a pretty quite week for me. Outside of me needing to me with a Sergeant in 25 this afternoon and going to my CAPS Beat meeting tomorrow evening, there's really nothing to do. Lastly, this was brought to my attention this afternoon with meeting with the Serg. I've been told that a number of residents from Beats 2524 and 2525 are making complaints that I put up their addresses on their blog for calls like "Battery in progress" and stuff like that now. That's fine if you object to it, but do you really have to go tell a Sergeant? Why can't you just tell me? That honestly pisses me off a bit to hear that some of you people can't be man or woman enough to tell me your complaints. I'm the one running this blog, after all. I would comply with your complaints. But now I don't think I should, because of you going behind my back and complaining to someone other than me. For now on, if you have a complaint about MY blog, let ME know, not anyone else. End of rant. Here's crime for a bit of this evening.

6:21pm - Battery in progress. Belmont and Milwaukee. Three females beating on someone.

6:38pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

7:03pm - I'm back.

7:09pm - Beat 2563Eddie is going in with two from 3842 W Diversey. An RD number and event number have been pulled. The RD is HT312793 with the event number of 16181.

7:30pm - Gang disturbance. Armitage and Pulaski.

8:30pm - 1) Disturbance. 3636 W Wolfram. Intoxicated female sitting in front of church garage drinking. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me. 2) Disturbance. 28X4 N Ridgeway. Two to three kids loitering, smoking cigarettes. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me. Please note I didn't make this call, either.

9:00pm - I have to go. I'll be back in the morning. Good night to all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the church should throw their empty wine bottles elsewhere? Those homeless are now digging in the church trash.

Anonymous said...

Good that they are digging in the church trash...maybe now they will see what feeding them and keeping them around the neighbor means for the rest of us! I am constantly picking up the trash that has been strewn all over once they have finished going through the garbage or I'm sweeping up broken glass so that someone doesn't get hurt! Then there's the issue of human feces behind the garages and the stench of these people if you are down wind! Walking to church the morning of the Communion, one of them was urinating directly through the fence in front of the convent while he waited for them to open the doors so that he could eat! Then the other evening, a drunk homeless woman was walking EB on George and as she zigged and zagged downthe sidewalk, she was urinating the entire time right through her pants and in the other hand, she had a beer! I swear she was putting it out as fast as she put it in! It was disgusting and I wasn't the only one who saw her either......it was warm and everyone was out including children playing!

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Horrible stuff I'm reading about from St. Hyacinth's, anonymous 9:44. I also see lots of broken glass in the area. We all need to sign a petition or something to rid of this problem.

Anonymous said...

I agree about the petition and have already spoken to a few of the neighbors about the problem. I fully understand that the church is trying to help them but instead they are enabling them ! The problem is definitely out of control and those of us in their path as they go for their free meals are left to clean up the mess!