Thursday, April 7, 2011

Traffic Accident On Diversey

Good morning, everyone, it's 9:12am. It's a cloudy day with fog out. Apparently, it's only around 40 degrees. Cold for a spring day. Oh well. Anyway, I'm only monitoring until 11:30 because I need to go to my school with my mom to pick up my report card, and then I may make preparations to get ready for a CAPS Beat meeting on 1412's Beat. That meeting is tonight at 6:30pm at the church on the NW corner of Wellington and Kedzie. If I attend, I wonder how it'll be. Also, tomorrow, I may stay after school for a Student Government meeting. We'll see. With that, here's crime for a part of this morning.

10:58am - Traffic accident. 4446 W Diversey.

11:31am - I have to go. With that, I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

5:08pm - It turns out I'm back for a bit. I'll be leaving here at 5:55 for 1412's CAPS Beat meeting.

5:34pm - Battery. 2928 N Ridgeway. In the alley.

6:01pm - I'm going to the meeting. I'll be back tomorrow morning at 4:10am. See you all then.

No comments: