Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Park Check @ Koz Park

Good evening, everyone, it's 7:10pm. As usual, school was tiring, but school is almost over for a week. Spring break begins Friday. I'm glad about that. I will be able to do things that I need to do, and things I want to do. Anyway, tomorrow evening, I am most likely attending 1733's CAPS Beat meeting (at Brands Park, beginning at 7pm), so I'm only going to be monitoring in the morning before I go to school, and 17 will be monitored. The only other things I have this week are a Student Government meeting on Friday and a scheduled clean-up on Ridgeway (not my block) on Saturday at 11am. Well, that's all I have for now, so here is crime for the next hour or so.

7:24pm - Beat 2505 is doing a park check at Koz.

7:40pm - 1) Disturbance. 3100 N Lawndale. 2) Parker. 2651 N Monticello. 3) Disturbance. 1937 N Monticello.

7:56pm - 2505 now has a park check at Kelvyn.

8:01pm - The 3100 Lawndale call is now a "criminal trespass".

8:46pm - Beat 2563Eddie is going in with one from Palmer and Hamlin.

9:01pm - I'm off to bed. Goodnight, everyone, and I'll be back tomorrow morning.

No comments: