Tuesday, April 12, 2011

EMS Run At Copernicus Center

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:25pm. I've had another tiring day at school, but it's over. Spring Break is fastly approaching, which is a good thing for me. It's time for a break. Anyway, it's a pretty nice day outside, with temps in the low to mid 50s with sunshine. Tomorrow will be in the 60s, so things may heat up in terms of crime a bit. Hopefully not. Well, that's all I've got to say for today, so here's crime.

4:46pm - EMS run. 3160 N Milwaukee. Male down inside the Copernicus Center.

4:54pm - Burglar alarm. 1801 N Lawndale.

4:57pm - Loud music disturbance. 4038 W Armitage.

5:09pm - Holding the offender. 3607 W Fullerton. At Tony's. Drunk customer.

5:48pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back at 7:10pm tomorrow evening. See you all then.

No comments: