Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shots Fired @ Milwaukee and Drake Last Night

I got word that there were shots fired around 7 or 8pm last night at Milwaukee and Drake. Here's the comment I received:

Anonymous said: "5 shots fired outside my crib ... 5 Mexican teens went hauling down the alleys between Central Park, and Drake. They were wearing black jackets and throwing gang signs.

I don't think they hit anyone or did any damage because I went outside right after and found nothing."

It's starting to warm up, folks. Spring's almost here. You know what that means.

Shooting On Cortland Friday Night
Teen Shot In Head On Armitage
Shooting On Dawson?
Homicide And Beating In North Avondale
Letter To Alderman Reboyras Re: Shooting at Belmont and Monticello
Shooting At Altgeld and Ridgeway This Morning
Shooting In 2100 Block of Lawndale
Shots Fired On Belmont Last Night
17 Year Old Murdered In Logan Square Club
Shooting At Lyndale and Campbell
Shooting On Palmer Wednesday Night

No comments: