Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three Men Go Through Garbage Can On Avers

Good morning, everyone, it's 5:25am. It's another foggy and kind of cold morning. I haven't seen it this foggy in a loooong time. Well, it's supposed to go away and get warmer. Anyway, I'll be here later from 5:12-8pm. With that, here's crime for this morning before I leave and for this afternoon/evening.

5:24am - Disturbance. 2059 N Avers. Three men going through the garbage cans.

5:25 to 5:55am - Was getting ready for school.

6:28am - I'm going to finish getting ready. I'll be back later. Have a great day, folks.

5:12pm - I'm back. Good evening, everybody.

5:16pm - Burglar report. 2825 N Kilbourn.

5:19pm - Beat 2566David needs a car at Armitage and Pulaski. No emergency. There's a crowd hollering in the background, though.

5:20pm - A slow down has been given for Armitage and Pulaski.

5:22pm - A total disregard has been given on the 5:19pm assist.

5:36pm - Oh good lord ... there's been a serious accident in front of my house. I heard a long bang but thought nothing of it. I was looking out the window as I heard sirens. When I looked, I saw two cars crashed into a tree. It looks like they're trying to pry someone out.

5:38pm - Uh oh. Two people from this accident are really getting into it. The firemen are holding them back because they were walking towards each other in a real threatening manner.

5:40pm - Beat car 2523 is on the way to the accident.

5:42 to 6:03pm - Lots of action at the accident. A woman is crying hysterically, two men are arguing, the whole neighborhood is out here watching, etc.

6:04pm - Domestic disturbance. 2323 N Ridgeway. Problem with the boyfriend.

6:05pm - Beat car 2523 is asking for a transport unit from the accident. They're taking one in.a

6:30pm - Two RD numbers have been pulled from the accident. One's been pulled for a 99Boy (whatever that means) and the other's been pulled for a 0560 (simple assault). The first RD number is HS199596 and the second one is HS199598. The event number is the same for both RDs, and it's 13359.

8:10pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, folks.

No comments: