Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Males Panhandle In Front Of Walgreens

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:26pm. I'm glad to be home. It's been a bit of a tiring day. I'm going with my class tomorrow to a swimming contest. I'll be walking in the water (I don't want to, but they're making me). Anyway, I don't except anyone to care for this, but my school bus was the vitcim of snowballs on the way home. Twice. The first snowball hit the bus so hard that I thought a window was going to break. Well, here is crime for this afternoon/evening.

3:28pm - Disturbance. 1627 N Pulaski. Two aggressive panhandlers in front of Walgreens.

3:30pm - Now the two guys are allegedly threatening people. 2535 says that they're not doing a thing.

4:20 to 4:47pm - I was talking to my mom and sister, so I didn't pay attention.

4:49pm - Assault in progress. 2124 N Hamlin. Carload of people threatening the caller.

5:48pm - Assault. 3172 N Milwaukee. Complainant was threatened by a group of males who then left. The caller left too.

6:27pm - Parker. 2027 N Avers. Large orange van blocking things.

6:28pm - Parker. 4149 W Wellington.

6:56pm - I'm finished listening to 25 for tonight. Am monitoring 17 until 7:20pm, then I'm going to do some other stuff before I go to bed.

7:20pm - I'm gone for the night. See you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3/2 Came to your blog to see if you knew what was happening at Schubert and Kimball at about 9:10PM or so.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Anonymous, I have no idea what happened over there. Sorry. Nobody hasn't said anything to me and I was already asleep by then.

Can you describe what happened?