Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crime Blotter For March 3, 2010

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:20pm. I went to that swimming contest thing I was talking about yesterday. It was ok. Well, actually, it was kind of fun, but I can't say that I wasn't a little scared. I'm just glad my classmates had a lot of fun. Well, now that's all over with and therefore, here is crime for this late afternoon and early evening.

4:38pm - 1) Gang disturbance. Fullerton and Springfield. 2) Suspicious vehicle. 2531 N Kildare.

5:14pm - Traffic accident. 3600 W Armitage.

5:49pm - Person down. 2970 N Milwaukee. Female laying in the driveway of the bank.

5:51pm - Assault report. 3721 W Belden. Daughter was chased home by gangbangers.

6:09pm - Traffic accident. Milwaukee and Central Park.

6:25pm - Criminal trespass? 3643 W Diversey. Eight or so people trying to get in via the rear.

7:01pm - Suspicious person. 2906 N Harding. Male White in a white hoodie is walking up and down the block, checking out the houses.

7:02pm - Disturbance. 2908 N Springfield. Something about a dog.

7:07pm - 1) Some job at 3045 N Milwaukee. 2) Assist the citizen. 2130 N Pulaski.

7:33 to 7:37pm - I had the radio off. Sorry :).

8:17pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 shots fired outside my crib off of Drake and Milwaukee (right near the new Mural they painted summer 09)
5 Mexican teens went hauling down the alleys between Central Park, and Drake.
They were wearing black jackets and throwing gang signs.

I don't think they hit anyone or did any damage because I went outside right after and found nothing.

Called cops around 7-8ish.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Sorry to hear about this, anonymous. I think those teens were probably the ones who fired the shots.

I'll do a short post on this.