Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Two Accidents Blocks From Each Other, Guys Run Over Dresser On Kedzie

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 1:36pm. I'm monitoring 17 from now until 11pm, then I have to go to bed for my two classes on Thursdays. I monitored 17 this morning from 8:09am to 10am, but heard nothing. Tomorrow, I will be covering 25 from 8:56pm to midnight, then I'm covering 14 Friday from 8:38am to 3:53pm and again from 5pm to midnight. Lastly, tomorrow, those of you who live at and/or near George and Springfield, please join the Avondale Neighborhood Association and your's truly for an outdoor roll call at this intersection, beginning at 6:00pm. We will doing an hour or so of positive loitering afterwards. I am the main organizer behind this one, because I am a bit concerned about the increase in gang activity at this intersection and the immediate surrounding blocks/areas (including Koz Park). So, with that, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

2:27pm - 1) Traffic accident. Addison and Elston. 2) Traffic accident. Avondale and Eddy. Semi VS sliver car.

5:44pm - Disturbance. 33XX N Kedzie. Three guys ran over the caller's dresser. WHAT?? LOL!

6:07pm - Due to continual radio problems with Dispatch's radio, Zone 1 is now switching over to Citywide 6, 460.250. Please standby....

6:34pm - I'm going to go eat. I'll be back in a little while.

7:04pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:31pm - Battery in progress. 35XX N Albany. Group of people fighting in front.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck again in college. Hope you had a good day today. Keep up the good work. I am one of your loyal fans and your blog can be addictive!
I would appreciate as much coverage of the Kelvyn Park area. Thanks for all your work.

Anonymous said...

I'm also addicted. just moved to Avondale so this helps me know the neighborhood. loving it so far

Anonymous said...

Stop by the head of security's office at your school. The guy there was once a capt. in 025.