Friday, August 9, 2013

Parker On 1413's Beat, Park Check @ Fireman Memorial

Good morning, everyone, it's 7:50am. I'm monitoring 14 this morning from now until 8:45am. I'm kind of in a rush at the moment, so I can't really lay out my monitoring plans. I will when I return home from my last day of training for the youth program, which ends today. I have successfully held down my first job and it feels good :). I hate that I'm leaving my job, though [I was reassigned this week to a new work location and fell in love with it]. Still hoping I hear about another job I had applied for and had an interview for. But enough of me. Here's crime for portions of today.

7:58am - Parker. On 1413's Beat.

8:01am Beat 1484 is doing a park check at Fireman Memorial. Event number is 03596.

8:33am - Parker. On 1412's Beat.

8:45am - I'm going to go until later. I'll be back. Have a great day, everyone!

6:35pm - I'm back. Sorry I'm so late, guys, but I've had a busy day. I will be monitoring 14 from now until 11pm, then 17 from 11 to midnight. I'm not blogging on here tomorrow, as the Bud Billiken Parade will be occurring, and I will be covering that.

6:36pm - Fire. 22XX W Belden. Something about a car smoking up.

No comments: