Monday, August 5, 2013

Burglar Alarm On Elston, Burglar Alarm @ Erie Health Center On North Ave.

Good morning, everyone, it's 5:55am. I'm monitoring 14 from now until about 7:50am or so, then I have to go out to Maywood to collect my paycheck for the last two weeks of work. I should be home around 11 or so, and at that time, I will monitor 14 for the remainder of the day. I believe I am monitoring 25 and 17 tomorrow at specific time periods. Lastly, this week, I only have the 25th District's National Night Out event to attend, which is tomorrow at 6pm. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

6:02am - Burglar alarm. 2737 N Elston.

6:23am - Burglar alarm. 2750 W North Ave. At the Erie Health Center.

7:14am - Burglar alarm. 16XX N Honore.

7:31am - Burglar alarm. 16XX N Winchester.

7:39am - I'm headed out to Maywood. I'll be back later. Have a good day, everyone!

7:40pm - I'm finally back. Had to report to my training site after Maywood and make phone calls to my program, as they want to reassign me to another position instead of letting me resign.

7:42pm - Suspicious person. Diversey/Kimball/Milwaukee Ave. Four teens on bikes near the bank acting suspiciously.

7:43pm - Sex offense. 34XX W Wrightwood. Man pulled down his pants in front.

8:12pm - I'm going to go for tonight. I'm not feeling well. Have a good night, everyone.

No comments: