Sunday, August 11, 2013

Car Blocks Driveway On Central Park, Traffic Accident @ Barry/Pulaski

Good morning, everyone, it's 10:28am. I'm monitoring 25 today and then 14 most of the day tomorrow, followed by some more 25 in the evening and on Tuesday as well. I will be covering 17 on Wednesday and 14 again on Thursday. Since I am once again unemployed, and will be for a while, as I did not get hired for the most recent job I applied for, I'm going to try my absolute best in the next two weeks to really catch up on all of the recordings I have so that I can catch up on all the monitoring I've missed all summer. However, truth be told, on some days, I did listen to the area and didn't hear much at all. It has been my perception that the neighborhood has gotten so much quieter, at least that's what I can see in my own neighborhood. My block has been so quiet all summer and that's a miracle, considering how crazy it had been for the last couple of years. I truly hope the entire community has been quiet. Well, with that, here's crime for today.

10:40am - Parker. 17XX N Central Park. Car blocking a driveway.

12:07pm - Traffic accident. Barry and Pulaski. Two cars, injuries. EMS is en route.

12:11pm - Parker. On 2524's Beat.

12:37pm - Narcotics. 16XX N Central Park.

1:49pm - Suspicious person. 18XX N Central Park. Boyfriend's friend was looking for something in the backyard, sitting by the door now. He's a male Black with a white t-shirt and blue jean shorts. Known drug dealer.

1:59pm - Loud music disturbance. 3100 block of N Davlin.

3:05pm - Parker. On 2523's Beat.

3:12pm - Traffic accident. 26XX N Central Park. Someone hit the caller's car.

3:27pm - Robbery. 36XX W Wolfram. Unknown two male Hispanics, one with a gray t-shirt and blue jeans and the other one who was on a bike, punched the 19 year old brother and took his house keys. There was mention of a gun. They fled towards Central Park on Wolfram.

4:15pm - Beat 2583 is doing foot patrol on the 4400 block of W Diversey this afternoon. Event number is 11131.

4:32pm - Disturbance. On 2523's Beat. Males loitering.

4:45pm - Beat car 2521 needs another car at 28XX N Springfield from a domestic job. Beat car 2525 is on the way over. Beat 2520 is on his way over too, because this is going to require a forced entry. This is as a result of a domestic that was called in an hour ago at this location and there's been a lot of history at this place with DCFS and what not, so a forced entry is needed.

4:50pm - Backlog in 25 at 16:50 hours.

4:51pm - Check the well being. Springfield and North Ave. 9 year old is lost and doesn't know his way home.

5:51pm - Assault in progress. 3919 W Fullerton. High-risk male on the 4th floor is threatening everyone on that floor.

5:59pm - Battery in progress. 39XX W Barry. Four people fighting in front.

6:10pm - Traffic accident. 2665 N Keeler. At the factory. Guy in a car with a partial plate of R403 crashed his car then fled in an unknown direction.

6:27pm - Fire. Wolfram and Lawndale. Something's on fire in the church parking lot.

6:58pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:14pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:02pm - I've ran into a bit of an unfortunate situation which will require me to go for a couple of hours. I may or may not be back tonight, but we'll see. If not, have a good night, everyone, and see you all tomorrow!

11:00pm - I'm finally back. Good evening, everyone.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: