Saturday, August 3, 2013

DOA On Monticello, Man Wanted For Battery On Lowell

Good morning, everyone, it's 8:45am. I'm monitoring 25 today and will be monitoring 17 tomorrow, then I plan on monitoring 14 on Monday. Sorry I've been gone for the last few days, guys, but my I've been low on energy and have been feeling a little down. The internship I was on was getting worse and worse for me, so I resigned yesterday. I know many will be disappointed in me, but the boss I had was just downright nasty to me at every turn. Plus, the program itself has been horrible, and I do NOT recommend anyone to sign their youths up for it next year. Last week was our last week anyway, so I'm not disappointed in myself. Besides, I had a job interview on Thursday at one of the Chicago Public Schools for a bus aide position, and it looks very promising. I'll know by Monday or Tuesday if I got this job. I really do hope I get it. I would love to work with youths with Special Needs once again. Well, anyway, here's crime for today.

8:48am - EMS run. 24XX N Monticello. Husband's not responding.

9:25am - Beat car 2523 has a bona fide DOA. 47 yr old man. Beat 2520 is notified.

10:15am - I unfortunately have to go for a few hours. Something has come up. I'll be back later.

3:54pm - I'm finally back. Good afternoon, everyone. I'm sorry for leaving, guys. I'll monitor this time period sometime this upcoming week.

4:16pm - Person wanted. 25XX N Lowell. Guy wanted for battery, arguing with the neighbors.

4:26pm - Spanish speaker needed on Lowell.

4:34pm - Battery. 29XX N Lawndale. 19 year old pregnant daughter was pushed by the landlord.

5:13pm - Shots Fired. Milwaukee and Ridgeway. Male Hispanic in a white t-shirt is shooting, ran down Ridgeway.

5:14pm - A slow down is being given on the "Shots Fired" per Beat car 2522. Also, Beat car 2524 is getting a parker.

5:15pm - A disregard is being given at Milwaukee/Ridgeway.

5:32pm - Gang disturbance. 3100 block of N Monticello. Few calls on this. People in a white van drinking and they're gangbangers; gangbangers loitering; drug selling.

6:20pm - Disturbance. On 2523's Beat. Panhandlers.

6:47pm - Loud music disturbance. 2400 block of N Kildare.

7:36pm - Beat 2520 is coding out a job at 18XX N Harding as 4Paul.

8:02pm - Traffic accident. Central Park and Armitage.

8:06pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

8:33pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

9:05pm - Gang disturbance. Kelvyn Park.

9:32pm - 1) Traffic accident. armitage central park. In the parking lot of the Supermercdo Market. Call is almost 3 hours old. It's on 14's side though. 2) We've got a little of everything going on at 18XX N Harding. Auto repair shop, dogs barking, loud music and loitering.

10:11pm - I have to go for the night. I have to be up really early tomorrow morning. I'll see you all then. Have a good night, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad bad Timmy. Everything happens for a reason. Concentrate with school and you will have a bright future. Hang in there buddy it's a tough world out there. You will always encounter people that are less than pleased with their present and will take it out on anyone. I am glad you moved on with your life. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

I was robbed that night about 11:45pm. 3 Latinos and a black male jumped me on Sawyer and Milwaukee across from the ice cream shop. I was punched, pushed, and while on the ground I was kicked. They took my phone. This neighborhood is turning into shit. The night before, a young woman was robbed at the gunpoint by Wellington and sayer probably by the same people. If I ever see any of them I swear they will be in critical condition if not worse. I'm tired of this shit. People were just padding by and starring while I was being assaulted. I can't wait to get my permit to carry a concealed firearm. I won't hesitate to use it if I will ever get attacked.