Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Men Loitering On Hamlin, Loud Music On Diversey

Good morning, everyone, it's 12am. I'm monitoring 25 from now until the first call after midnight, then I'll go to bed and cover 17 all day today after I wake up. Sorry for no post yesterday, at this time. I have an archive from yesterday that I'm working on, but I will tell you guys this. I was busy in the morning and I signed on at 2:06pm, and heard practically nothing until around 4:30. It was really quiet yesterday. The weather has been nice, with temps in the 70s, so maybe that's the reason :). But, to me, the whole neighborhood has been noticeably quieter this summer. All three districts. The only problem areas I really notice in our area now is the area in and around Kelvyn Park, and on Springfield just north of Koz Park. Other than that, the neighborhood is quiet. Please do let me know what you guys think, though. With that, here's crime for today.

12:02am - Disturbance. 30XX N Hamlin. Group of several men loitering in the alley.

12:21am - Loud music disturbance. 3943 W Diversey.

12:22am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Have a good night, everyone.

6:55am - I'm back, with 17. Good morning, everyone.

12:00pm hour - I think there might have been a call, but one only, and if there was, it was probably a parker or a very minor disturbance. Either way, not much has happened at all today.

3:19pm - Burglar alarm. 34XX N Ridgeway.

6:10pm to 6:35pm - Again, I didn’t listen to the radio. I’m sorry, guys. I’ll get this time period sometime this week or this weekend. We’ll see, but I will do this.

7:47pm - I have to go eat. I’ll be back in a little while.


8:27pm - I’m back. Good evening, everyone.

8:52pm - Check the well being. 33XX N Ridgeway. Brother says that someone might be breaking into their basement.

8:57pm - Another call just came in on the 8:52pm job.

9:12pm - Disturbance. 32XX N Drake. Intoxicated neighbor is harassing the caller.

10:33pm - Battery in progress. 32XX N Lawndale. Group of five people fighting in front.

10:41pm - Parker. 3500 block of W Melrose. Permits.

10:59pm - They're calling again on the 10:41pm job. One of those cars involved, a Cadillac  belongs to a guy who's at a concert in the area.

11:08pm - Theft. 2926 W Belmont. Two male Hispanics, 20 years old, with hoodies and hats, apparently took something from the caller, but we're not sure what. They were last seen headed towards Sacramento on Belmont, on bikes.

No comments: