Sunday, August 4, 2013

Gangbangers @ Roscoe/Albany, Man Lurks Near ATM Machine On Addison

Good morning, everyone, it's 5:08am. I'm monitoring 17 for residents north of Belmont and will be monitoring 14 most of tomorrow, then I'm going to monitor 25 and 14 at specific time periods Tuesday and Wednesday. The only thing I have to do this week is attend the 25th District's National Night Out at the 25th District station on Tuesday from 6pm to 8pm and wait for a phone call regarding a job I was interviewed for this past week. Other than that, I'll just be getting ready for school in a few weeks. With that, here's crime for today.

5:19am - Gang disturbance. Roscoe and Albany. Group gangbanging on the corner.

5:59am - Suspicious person. 3225 W Addison. Male lurking near the ATM machine and what not. When he noticed the caller, he left.

8:52am - Check the well being. 32XX N Whipple. Man sleeping partially in the street.

11:03am - Landlord/tenant dispute. 37XX W Eddy.

11:30am to 1:28pm - I have this time period recorded, and listen to the calls tomorrow (8/5/13).

2:50pm to 5:25pm - I fell asleep. I'm sorry, guys. I'll listen to this time period on Tuesday.

7:12pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:42pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

9:29pm - Some call in the area, over on 1732's Beat, I believe on Hamlin.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Have a good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Did you hear anything about last night in Logan Square about several cars blaring loud music on side streets? There were about six cars around 2am on our street that had the doors open and music blaring. It was as if they were having a party on our streets with them going from car to car, drink in hands, lots of shouting.