Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gangbangers Loiter On Fullerton

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 2:06pm. Sorry I'm late, guys. I've had too much to do today, even though I'm supposed to just be resting on my two weeks off from everything before I go back to school in a week and a half. Today, I'm monitoring 25 from now until midnight, then I'll be covering 17 tomorrow, followed by 14 on Thursday. After Thursday, this will be the last time I cover 14 and 17 for a few days. I will be covering 25 beginning Friday into the weekend. With that, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

4:21pm - Gang disturbance. 3624 W Fullerton. Group loitering near the corner.

4:45pm - I have to go for a few hours. I'm really sorry about this, guys. I've been so busy and things I need to take care just keep popping up. I will definitely be making up for all of this missed time on Monday.

7:50pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

No comments: