Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Traffic accident on Wrightwood

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:54pm. Today was day 1 of Special Olympics. Today, I had nothing scheduled so I just cheered on fellow classmates (who did have ) and other kids. Tomorrow and Friday, I'm doing a 100 meter run. Hope I win a medal. Anyway, here is crime for this afternoon and evening.

3:53pm - Traffic accident. 4200 W Wrightwood. Two cars, no injures.

3:59pm - Beat car 2535 has an on view disturbance at Hamlin and North.

4:49pm - Alarm. 3725 W Fullerton. At ABC sounds.

5:18pm - Oven fire. 3147 N Kenneth.

5:20pm - Criminal trespass in progress. 2417 N Ridgeway. The males that trespass everyday are there now, smoking marijuana.

5:38pm - Criminal trespass in progress. 2703 N Ridgeway. A male is going into a vacant apartment.

5:59pm - Found person. 2301 N Springfield. I'm guessing a 41 yr old who went missing is found.

6:05pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

6:22pm - I'm back and gangbangers are smoking drugs. They're also flashing gang signs. Location is 2137 N Avers.

6:44pm - Person down. Hamlin and Diversey. In front of the old haircut place.

6:46pm - I have to go. Good night, everyone, and I'll be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Timmy!

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Thanks! I finished in 5th place and won a ribbon. Two of those kids were faster than me and one of my shoes fell off during the run.