Friday, May 1, 2009

My observations on school

Hi, Craig, things were good this week.

April 27: On Monday, things were good. I only saw people fooling around a couple of times, altough I heard a food fight did break out during the lunch period before mine.

April 28: On Tuesday, my class went to the International Festival Assembly, which was very nice. I enjoyed all of the diversity displayed at the assembly. In other news, I just saw people fooling around a couple of times.

April 29: On Wednesday, things were good (I didn't see even one argument today), but there was widespread panic due to the Swine Flu. I saw kids wearing masks to cover their mouths (a couple even had medical gloves on) and talking about it all day, but in all of this, a girl was arrested. Whatever she was arrested for, she sure didn't like it.

April 30: On Thursday, my class and I went on a field trip to the Garfield Park Conservatory. It was nice. There was alot of beautiful flowers, plants and other stuff.

May 1: On Friday, things were good. I only saw a few people fooling around. Whatever. Everything else was fine.

- Thanks,
Avondale/Logan Square Crime Blotter

No comments: