Friday, May 15, 2009

My observations on school

Hi, everyone, things were this week.

May 11: On Monday, I returned back to the regular routine. Today was pretty good. I only saw a couple of arguments and people goofing off.

May 12: On Tuesday, before our game, I went to two of my classes. While in school, I only saw a couple incidents of goofing off. In other news, we played a baseball game against Walter Payton High School. We lost that game. Score was 4 (us) to 8 (Walter Payton).

May 13: Wednesday was a regular day. Anyway, I saw people just goofing around. The usual. In other news, a few of my classmates and I went to the Devon market to look for some items.

May 14: On Thursday, my class and I went on a field trip to Lincoln Park Zoo. It was a good trip.

May 15: Friday was also a regular day. Anyhow, there was an assembly today which featured a singer from South Africa. He was important enough to get three TV cameras at our school. I'm told one of the cameras was from WLS-TV 7. Also, there was only just some people goofing off and stuff. Whatever. In other news, my class and I threw a party for a student of ours who is graduating from the school and the program. It was a little emotional, to me anyway.

- Thanks,
Avondale/Logan Square Crime Blotter

No comments: