Saturday, January 12, 2013

Traffic Stop @ Wrightwood/Pulaski, Suspicious Person @ Kilbourn/Barry

Good morning, everyone, it's 8am. It's a mostly cloudy morning with temps in the lower 50s, and it will remain cloudy with temps dropping to 40 by evening. Actually, we're supposed to get a wintry mix of snow, sleet and ice later this evening. Today, I'm monitoring 25 from now until about 1:30pm or so, then my mother is excepting a family friend to visit, so we'll all be spending some time together. I'll be back around 5pm or so. After that, I'll spend the rest of the evening monitoring. Tomorrow, I'll monitor the time period I was gone and monitor 17 from 6:38pm to 9:47pm. Lastly, I only have three days left of my vacation from college. I go back to classes on Tuesday. I enjoyed my time off, but I'm ready to get back in the game and get a step closer to getting my Associate's. My classes seem to be interesting this semester. But enough about me, here's crime for today.

8:37am - Beat car 2525 has a traffic stop at Wrightwood and Pulaski.

10:26am - Suspicious person. Kilbourn and Barry. Male tried to break into a Honda parked nearby and when the caller yelled at him, the person fled in a car south on Kilbourn towards Wellington.

10:46am - Reckless driver. Palmer and Karlov. Truck speeding through the area.

11:25am - EMS run. 39XX W Barry. Male down in front.

11:51am - Some call in the area.

12:00pm - Municipal ordinance violation. Monticello and Fullerton. Two illegal vendors on the corner.

1:16pm - Battery. 4244 W Fullerton. At the restaurant. Caller was hit in the face.

1:34pm - I have to go until later. I'll see you all. Have a great afternoon, everyone!

5:17pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.


5:34pm - Parker. On 2535's Beat.

5:38pm - Beat car 2525 has a traffic stop at Fullerton and Avers.

5:50pm - Vice complaint. 17XX N Lawndale.


6:02pm - Beat car 2524 has an unoccupied suspicious vehicle at 27XX N Harding. They're running the plate now.

6:04pm - 2524's vehicle comes back stolen from an address on the 2800 block of W Diversey. It was taken on November 1, 2012. 2524 needs Dispatch to contact the person who that car comes back to so they can come get it.

6:44pm - Beat 2520 is doing a park check at Koz.

10:01pm - Beat car 2525Robert has a traffic stop at Harding and Belden.

10:05pm - Parker. 37XX W Belden.

10:42pm - Loud music disturbance. 27XX N Monticello.

11:14pm - They're calling back on the 10:42pm job.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: