Thursday, January 17, 2013

Burglar Alarm On Springfield

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:41am. It's a clear early morning with temps in the mid 20s, and today will remain this way with sunshine. I'm monitoring 25 from now until about 8am or so, then I'll come back at 3:36pm. I only have two classes today, so I'm happy for that. I'll be covering 14 in the early morning hours tomorrow. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

6:55am - Burglar alarm. 29XX N Springfield.

8:05am - I have to go. I'll be back at 3:36. See you all then, and have a great day!

3:36pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

4:04pm - Burglar report. On 2523's Beat.

4:11pm - Disturbance. 26XX N Ridgeway

4:32pm - Person w/ a knife. Armitage and Hamlin. Five male Hispanics in a van threatened her with a knife, might also haveguns.

4:39pm - Beat car 2523 has a handwaver at Davlin and Milwaukee Ave. It's regarding a disturbing.

4:40pm - Wanted from the 4:32pm job are five male Hispanics dressed in all black, in a white van with blue lines on the side. It has tinted windows. They're all Cobras. Last seen west on Armitage towards Avers.

5:46pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: