Thursday, January 3, 2013

Disturbance On 2525's Beat

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 12:00am. It's a real freezing overnight with temps around 20, and today will be a partly cloudy day with temps around 35 or so. I'm monitoring 25 from now until the first call after midnight, then I plan on coming back at 7:33am and monitoring the entire day until 3:53pm, but that may be subject to change, as I might have errands to run. I also plan on monitoring from 4:52 to 5:49. But we'll see. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

12:35am - Disturbance. On 2525Robert's Beat.

1:19am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Have a good night, everyone, and I'll see you all in the morning!

10:32am - I'm back. Good morning, everyone.

12:15pm - I think there was a

2:36pm - An outside unit is doing some sort of investigation on the 3600 block of W Shakespeare.

3:53pm - I'm going to go until 4:52. I'll be back at that time. See you all then.

4:52pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

5:49pm - Okay, and I'm gone for the evening. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone, and I'll see you all in the morning!

No comments: