Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gang Disturbance On Altgeld Wednesday Night, Lack Of Posts Lately

Hello, everyone. I just wanted to let you all know about a gang disturbance that occurred last night at 8:46pm and also give a brief explanation why I haven't been posting lately.

At the said time, a gang disturbance was reported on the 3900 block of W. Altgeld, with several male gang members allegedly entering a resident's apartment and threatening them. I'm not sure what happened with CPD arrived, however, but I thought all of you should be aware of this. Be aware of this instance and remember to call 911 if you witness anything suspicious or not right in your neighborhood.

Now I will get to why I haven't been posting lately.  On Tuesday, I did listen in for about 20 minutes from 2:55pm to 3:15pm, and heard a "check the well being" call on the 2900 block of N Ridgeway at about 2:58), but that was the only call I heard in that time period. Then I stopped listening after a little bit, because I felt depressed (and still do a bit, but I'm going to be okay) about some situations going on in my life. Yesterday, the depression played a role into me not blogging, but I also had homework to do and then I went to 2523's CAPS Beat meeting. As for today, I've been in class and still have a lot of homework to do. Monday was the same thing as far as the depression. Also, to note, but there has not been much going on at all due to the frigid weather we've been having.

I hope all of you can accept my apologies for not blogging the last couple of days. I really am sorry and I hope all of you can accept my apology. I'm going to try my hardest to begin blogging regularly again, but just so everyone is forewarned, gaps in my blogging (and a few might be longer than this) might occur on a regular basis until May. Be prepared for a long gap in the middle of March, as I have mid-terms in school, and at the end of April/beginning of May, for finals. I signed up for four classes this semester, thus making me a full-time student, and it's had me really busy.

I hope everyone is well and I'll be blogging tomorrow, at least, and Saturday. Have a great day, everyone!

Sincerely,
Tim AKA Timmy AKA AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter
avondalelscrimeblotter@gmail.com   

No comments: