Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reckless Driver @ Addison/California, Traffic Accident @ Christiana and Belmont

Good morning, everyone, it's 8:35am. I'm monitoring 17 for those of you North of Belmont today, and then tomorrow, I'll be covering Zones A, B, F, M, N and O before 2:45pm and after 10pm. On Friday, I'll be covering all of 25 for a portion for the day and then most of 25 for the other portion. I'm not doing much today other then going up to school for about an hour or so to work on some homework then attend my high school's class of 2013 graduation. There's a couple of students I want to cheer on :). I'll have my microphone equipment recording the radio while I'm gone, though. Tomorrow, in addition to having class, I have a job interview. This is my first job interview ever, and I'm nervous but excited. Wish me the best of luck. With that, here's crime for today.

1:00pm - This isn't so much in our coverage area, but there's a report of a brown Honda with a plate of R463245 speeding west on Addison from California at a reckless speed. Putting this out for information only mainly.

6:16pm - Traffic accident. Christiana and Belmont. Two cars, no injuries.

6:26pm - Battery in progress. 36XX W Eddy. Neighbors fighting on the 1st floor.

6:36pm - Traffic accident. Kedzie and Belmont. Beat 4318Boy has the offending vehicle at 30XX N Sawyer. The accident was a hit-and-run, two cars were involved.

8:10pm - Suspicious person. 3302 W Belmont. By the store. Male teen with a White Soxs cap along with another male by a gray CRV just put a package in the rosebushes, and now the other guy is snooping around in the bushes, looking for it.

8:49pm - Disturbance. 33XX N Pulaski. Group of males loitering and drinking in the alley. They don't live in the area.

8:56pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back in a half hour. See you all then.

9:26pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning with Zones A, B, F, M, N and O. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: