Friday, June 21, 2013

Man Appears Out Of It @ Diversey/Kimball/Milwaukee Ave.

Good morning, everyone, it's 11:30am. I'm monitoring the Zone L area today (Belmont to Palmer, Central Park to Sacramento) from now until about 5pm or so and then again from whatever time I arrive back home until midnight. I have an outing this evening I'm attending on the south side at 7:30 so I have to leave around 5 to get there on time. Anyway, all of you will be happy to know that I am now officially employed. I went for my interview at my scheduled time yesterday and did all the necessary paperwork, and as nervous as I was, I received word two hours later that I got the job. Although it is only for 6 weeks, as it's for the youth summer program here in the City, it is MUCH needed income for my family and I, as a lot of you probably know. I'm so happy I got it :). My orientation is this coming Wednesday and I begin work on July 1st. I don't know, but it seems like things are really starting to turn around for me, and for the good. I feel better about things in general. On that note, I want to apologize for not running this blog as effectively as I should've been doing this week. I've had such a busy week and I'll be truthful, my time management skills suck. I'm trying to work on that issue. I'm going to try my best to get all of those archives out of the way by Tuesday, though. Unfortunately, tomorrow, I am not going to monitor. I am assisting in help setting up and tearing down a block party on Ridgeway, and will also be there on and off throughout the day to help make sure things run smoothly, so I don't want to listen to the radio on and off for little time periods only not to hear anything, so I think it's better if I don't monitor tomorrow. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

1:58pm - 1) Check the well being. Diversey/Kimball/Milwaukee Ave. Man walking down the street towards St. Louis on Diversey looks out of it. 2) Some call in the area.

1:59pm - Traffic accident. Spaulding and Fullerton.

2:45pm - I have to go for a little while. Something unexpected came up. I'll be back. See you all.

4:00pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

5:00pm - And now I'm heading out. I'll see you all later this evening. Have a good afternoon/evening, everyone!

11:36pm - I'm FINALLY back, LOL. Good evening, everyone.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll see you all on Sunday. I can't make any promises, but I am going to try my very best to catch up on all the archives I need to listen to from this past week. I'm sorry that my monitoring has been so horrible lately, but I've been so busy the last few days. Have a good night, everyone, and I'll see you all on Sunday.

No comments: