Sunday, June 9, 2013

Female Asks For CPD On George, Man Refuses To Open Bathroom Door (Zone K Monitoring)

Good morning, everyone, it's 8:27am. Beautiful morning with temps in the upper 60s. I'm monitoring the Zone K area today (Belmont to Palmer, Central Park to various points west of Pulaski), and tomorrow I'm monitoring the Zone L area (Belmont to Palmer, Central Park to Sacramento), then 14 will be covered most of the day on Tuesday. The only thing I'm really doing this week other than attending class is going to Beat 1732's CAPS meeting on Wednesday evening, over at Avondale Park at 7pm. Lastly, later this week, beginning Thursday, is the Puerto Rican Festival in Humboldt Park. I will be monitoring it on Thursday and then this weekend. More details to come this week. With that, here's crime for today.

11:01am - Check the well being. 37XX W George. Female caller asking for CPD.

12:39pm - Disturbance. 2958 N Milwaukee Ave. At the US Bank. Man in the bathroom for the last 30 minutes is refusing to open the door. Ummmm ... LOL.

3:39pm - Some job on 2523's Beat.

4:43pm - I have to go until later. Something unexpected came up. I'll be back.

6:42pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

6:59pm - Criminal trespass. 3056 N Milwaukee Ave. Homeless people are inside the building that's about to be torn down, wrecking ball has already begun.

7:12pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:34pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:02pm - Narcotics. On 2524's Beat. Selling.

8:07pm - 1) Traffic accident. 24XX N Tripp. 2) Parkers and a suspicious vehicle on Beat 2583's PDT.

8:26pm - EMS run. 26XX N Central Park. 4 year old boy fell and hit his head.

8:42pm - 2583 is pulling an RD number from the 24XX Tripp. RD number is HW311697 with the event number of 14606.

8:46pm - Ambulance 81 took the 8:26pm child to Illinois Masonic. 19P on Beat car 2524's part.

10:00pm - 1) Parker. 28XX N Ridgeway. Car without the block permit. 2) Information for the CPD. 2400 N Ridgeway.

10:20pm - I'm too tired to stay up, unfortunately :(. I'm headed to bed and I'll see you all tomorrow. I'll be doing some more Zone K monitoring later this month, so I'll be definitely making up for this. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: